Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers estimates on most projects and quickly provides experienced, reliable plumber Kensington MD.
We offer complete services for all types of plumbing needs including:
- Plumbing service repair work
- Service and installation of well pumps, pressure tanks, and constant pressure pumps
- Toilet and faucet repair and installation
- Residential and commercial water conditioning systems
- Hydronic baseboard and radiant heating
- Installation of all types of gas and electric water heaters including tankless water heaters
- Underground water and sewer line replacement including polybutelene water service replacement – with minimal to no damage to landscaping, sidewalks, and driveways
- Residential and commercial drain cleaning
- Water, sewer, and gas line replacement
- Back-up sump pumps
- Home winterizing services
- Real estate inspection repairs
- Septic system installations and repairs
- Boiler installation and repair
Plumbing Kensington MD
Annapolis, Bethesda, Bowie, Davidsonville, Edgewater, Crofton, Plumbing Kensington MD, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park
|View Larger Map||embed google map|
More About Kensington MD
Located in Montgomery County, Maryland, USA, Kensington is southeast of Rockville, southwest of Wheaton, northeast of Bethesda and northwest of Silver Spring.
According to the U.S Census Bureau, its population as at July 2011 was estimated at 2,254. The total land area is 0.48 square miles, all of it land.
You can visit the town’s landmarks such as Kensington Town Hall, which houses the Mayor’s Office and hosts theatrical productions and concerts.
Washington DC Temple also called the Mormon Temple or The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints and Kensington’s Antique Row are a few of the must-see tourist attractions.
The Mormon Temple and surrounding grounds shine brightly from thousands of lights during the Christmas season and the Antique Row offers you many antique shops. The oldest library in Montgomery County is the Noyes Library located in Kensington Historic District, Kensington MD.
You can sample local dishes and cuisines in restaurants such as K Town Bistro, Continental Pizza and The Cheesecake Factory.